It's 2110 and robots have come along way for the good of humanity, but some have evolved into criminals.
As head detective at the precinct, your job is to pick wanted robots out of a lineup. But wait!
You have 10 seconds to spot the offenders before they defeat the federal lockout code routines and change their appearance.
- Look at the wanted card at the start of each level and click on it when you are ready to see the lineup.
- Once the card is displayed, the countdown timer begins, so don't spend too long memorizing it.
- Note the bottom of the card as it will tell you how many of that robot must be found.
- When you click on the wrong robot, it is counted as a miss and you can retry the level.
- The total time you spend along with the number of misses is shown along the bottom of the screen.
- Try to get as far as possible using the smallest amount of time with no misses.
- When the countdown timer reaches 3 seconds, a bell will sound every second until 0
- You can stop your game and continue it at the level you left it. Your misses and time spent will also be restored
- Version 0.1: Ludum Dare 27 Entry
Return to Pixelbyte Jam Games